Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Why do people believe in God?
People believe in God because they should. The bible also tells us to believe in God. There are so many reasons as to why people believe in God. Some people believe in God because of the experiences they have had with Him. Others believe in Him because of what He is doing in their lives while I also agree that there are those who believe in God just because other people believe in Him. Whichever the reason we should always believe in God. Believing in God has so many benefits like spiritual benefits, health benefits, financial benefits and this can be proved by testimonies we always get from people for example, "I was believing God for my health when I was sick and I got healed." That is a health benefit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment